(818) 308-4607 Los Angeles, CA
This is a pre-release version of Kollaborate Server 3.7. Beta 2 fixes a couple of minor styling issues but mainly focuses on improving the reliability of the installer.
Please see Beta 1 for a full list of changes from 3.6.x.
Be aware that we're now using MariaDB instead of MySQL and that the Docker image is configured to convert the database to your MariaDB version automatically. As such, we would recommend backing up the database before upgrading as you may be unable to downgrade otherwise.
• You can now add prefixes and suffixes to augment a parameter's value from the Preferences > Parameters window. Note that prefixes and suffixes will not be applied to blank parameter values; the parameter will be skipped entirely.
• Removed telemetry from the app
• Updated project templates and blank project file templates
• Fixed an issue where the software updater could cause a "Background Items Added" alert to appear multiple times
• Minor bug fixes, tweaks and optimizations