(818) 308-4607 Los Angeles, CA
Important: The QuickTime fallback for older/third-party codecs has been removed, so these files will no longer be converted. But you can upload the file as-is and choose Actions > Create Playable Versions in the player to convert on the cloud.
• IMPORTANT: This version is required to register the software and older versions will no longer register with our website. This doesn't affect you if you've already registered it to your computer and only applies to new registrations.
• Improved drop-frame timecode compatibility
• Improved memory usage
• Fixed several timecode issues that could occur when exporting files
• Fixed an issue where exported files could have no file extension if you deleted it from the filename
• Minor bug fixes, tweaks and optimizations
Changes in 1.4:
Changes in Kollaborate Server 3.0