- The installer and upgrader scripts now ask for a password to improve security. You can view / modify this password from the config.env file.
- The database is now inaccessible to the host system by default. If you need to manually edit the database in a tool like Sequel Pro, uncomment the "ports" section of the database service in docker-compose.yml.
- Increased proxy timeouts to prevent timeouts occurring during long-running operations
- You can now specify a database port other than MySQL's default of 3306
- Default roles can be edited by site or super admins
- More descriptive error messages if a non-admin tries to log into the Admin Area
- The installer and troubleshooter now check the SQL mode is not set to strict
- Support for passwords for the installer / upgrader. Manual installations should set the environment variable KOLLAB_INSTALLER_PASSWORD to activate this setting; this is already taken care of for Docker installations.
- Massive under-the-hood overhaul
- Folder downloading
- Heatmaps - show where people skipped ahead and where they watched more than once
- QuickShare - faster sharing of links
- Task tags
- Custom Roles per project
- Keyboard shortcut overhaul - click the Keyboard icon at the bottom left of the screen to discover available keyboard shortcuts
- Import / export metadata from CSV files
- Pin important tasks to the top of the Tasks view
- Improved icons and UI tweaks
- You can now add captions in languages other than English
- Fixed an issue where zooming might not work on PDFs
- Uploads - Improvements to estimated time calculations
- UI - Fixed checkboxes looking strange in Safari
- Files - Fixed an issue where documents and compressed files could not be dragged and dropped
- PDFs - Mouse wheel / keyboard shortcuts for zooming and page navigation
- Images - Zoom in / out shortcut keys
- Documents - You can now specify the page number in the player URL by appending "&page=x"
- Annotations - Increased line width for large images
- Projects - Support for specifying a project's language and having the player default to transcriptions for that language
- Thumbnails - Fixed an issue where thumbnails may not delete on Kollaborate Server
- Projects - Fixed an issue where deleting a project would not delete the project's directory on the storage drive
- API - Fixed an issue where it wouldn't automatically create a project folder the first time a file is uploaded by the API
- UI - Fixed file titles being too short on mobile
- Lots of minor tweaks and bug fixes
Upgrading from a previous version
Please see the Upgrading section of the installation guide for instructions on how to upgrade your existing installation.