(818) 308-4607 Los Angeles, CA
• IMPORTANT: This version is required to register the software and older versions will no longer register with our website. This doesn't affect you if you've already registered it to your computer and only applies to new registrations.
• Improved drop-frame timecode compatibility
• Improved memory usage
• Fixed several timecode issues that could occur when exporting files
• Fixed an issue where exported files could have no file extension if you deleted it from the filename
• Minor bug fixes, tweaks and optimizations
Changes in 1.4:
Changes in Kollaborate Server 3.0
Kollaborate Server Manager allows you to run Kollaborate Server and Kollaborate Encoder in Docker containers, which significantly simplifies setting them up.
You will need a license or trial of Kollaborate Server in order to use the software.
Note that Kollaborate Server Manager will setup the bare minimum in order to get the software up and running, so you may still need to edit configuration files according to your preferences.
* Postfix is not yet setup for sending emails
* SSL certificates are not yet setup
Important Note: the Docker container resets every time it is run. This does not affect your data, which is stored outside of the container, but it affects any operating system settings or tools that you install inside the container. We are working on ways of allowing the container to be customized in future versions.