< Back to product page
Changes in Post Haste for Mac 2.6.1
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Preferences menu to be disabled
2 weeks ago
Changes in Post Haste for Mac 2.6
- Updated the default templates to use the new [template] filename syntax (go to Tools > Restore Default Templates to get the new ones)
- Added support for Premiere Pro 2015.3 project files
- Removed Kollaborate support (for now)
- Various other bug fixes, tweaks and improvements
Build 2601 fixes an issue where the New Folder option may not appear.
Changes in Post Haste for Mac 2.5.8
- Post Haste now requires OS X 10.8 or higher
- New [template] variable syntax for inserting the full project name. In future, we will be retiring the old syntax in favor of the new one, so Template.aep will become [template].aep.
- Added a Manage Custom Templates link to the Add File popup menu in the template editor. This takes you to the folder on disk where you can copy custom project templates to.
- Kollaborate template syncing now occurs in the background
- Default templates are no longer synced to Kollaborate
- Updated Premiere and After Effects project templates
- Various other bug fixes, tweaks and optimizations
Changes in Post Haste for Mac 2.5.7
- Improved Kollaborate template sync performance
- Improved performance when creating projects from templates containing packages
- Variables are no longer renamed inside .fcpbundles for improved FCPX compatibility
- Fixed a crash that could occur when switching to the template editor
- Various other bug fixes and tweaks
Changes in Post Haste for Windows 2.2
- Please note that Post Haste no longer automatically launches as administrator. To run as administrator, right-click and select Run as Administrator.
- Stability improvements
- General bug fixes, tweaks and improvements