< Blog Home
Pro Media Tools 1.7.2 - Auto Transfer transfer log, export still frames from Video Check and more
Pro Media Tools 1.7.2 adds useful new features to our suite of media management tools for video professionals.
Auto Transfer transfer log
Auto Transfer, our camera memory card offloading tool, now includes a transfer log. This is a text file that shows you checksums and metadata for each file that was copied. Logs are stored on a per-project basis and you can view the log by going to View > Transfer Log.
Export still frames from Video Check
Video Check, our QC-checking tool, now allows you to export a still image of the currently selected frame, which is useful when you need to show someone a visual flaw in the video.
- Auto Transfer - Added a right-click menu to the Destinations pane allowing you to reveal a destination in Finder
- Auto Transfer - Remaining disk space indicator now updates more frequently
- Auto Transfer - Only alert to offline volumes if they are enabled in the Destinations pane
- Auto Transfer - Fixed a crash that could occur if you tried to transfer to a non-existent volume
- Timeline Tricks - Improved the naming of modified sequences in FCP7 XML
- Timeline Tricks - Fixed an issue where FCP7 XML might not import into Premiere correctly
- Video Check - Fixed a hang that could occur when flash frame checking is switched on and there was an error reading the file
- Minor bug fixes, tweaks and optimizations
Pro Media Tools is an essential toolkit for media professionals. To find out more, view the feature list, read the user manual or download the free 15-day trial.