< Blog Home
Recent updates - June 2023
In case you missed it, here are some recent software updates for our products
Post Haste for Windows 2.4 - May 12 2023
- You can now add prefixes and suffixes to augment a parameter's value from the PreferencesÂ > Parameters window. Note that prefixes and suffixes will not be applied to blank parameter values; the parameter will be skipped entirely.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent parameters being imported correctly from a file
- Updated project templates and blank project file templates
- Changed filename format in default projects templates from Template.ext to [template].ext
- Minor bug fixes, tweaks and optimizations
Kollaborate Server 3.7 B2 - May 8 2023
This is a pre-release version of Kollaborate Server 3.7. Beta 2 fixes a couple of minor styling issues but mainly focuses on improving the reliability of the installer.
Please see Beta 1 for a full list of changes from 3.6.x.
Be aware that we're now using MariaDB instead of MySQL and that the Docker image is configured to convert the database to your MariaDB version automatically. As such, we would recommend backing up the database before upgrading as you may be unable to downgrade otherwise.
Changes in this version:
- Installer - Fixed an issue where the user may not be able to progress past the licensing step
- Installer - The configuration file is now created if it doesn't exist when launching the installer, instead of later in the process
- Installer - Reduced the likelihood of permissions issues preventing the configuration file from being created on Docker installations
- Installer - Better handling of blank configuration and .htaccess files
- Improved the general reliability of the installer
- Files - Thumbnails for image files now show the entire image
- UI - Fix file status text being the wrong color when adding a custom style