< Blog Home
Recent updates - August 2017
We've been busy - here are some recent software updates for our products
that you may have missed.
Pro Media Tools 1.6 - Jul 26 2017
- Auto Transfer - Support for automatically detecting reel numbers from RED media
- Auto Transfer - Offline destinations are now indicated as offline in the Destinations pane
- Auto Transfer - Leading zeroes of the default reel are now respected when auto-detecting a reel name
- Auto Transfer - Added an option to prepend a metadata item's title to its value when creating a path, so for example it would create a "Day 1" folder instead of just "1"
- Auto Transfer - Modified the default metadata settings so that timestamped folders are now no longer created automatically. The default folder structure is now "Day [day] > [reel]". This change only affects new users but existing users can recreate it manually if desired.
- Auto Transfer - Drag metadata fields to change folder structure order
- Auto Transfer - Metadata folder structure preview now shows values rather than field names
- Auto Transfer - Fixed an issue where some cards may not appear in the list
- Auto Transfer - Fixed an issue where a cancelled transfer couldn't be restarted
- Auto Transfer - When automatically incrementing the day number, a new day is now considered to start at 5am instead of midnight
- Auto Transfer - Prevented system sleep during transfers
- Edit Detector - Improved FCPX compatibility
- QT Edit - When modifying timecode in batch mode, the original file's reel name is preserved unless directly modified
- Video Check - Improved FCPX compatibility
- Various other bug fixes, tweaks and improvements