< Blog Home
Pro Media Tools 1.4.4 released with new QT Edit Quick Tasks
Earlier this week we released Pro Media Tools 1.4.4, a minor update to our suite of media management and workflow tools for video professionals.
QT Edit Quick Tasks
We’ve added some new Quick Tasks to QT Edit:
- Invert pixel aspect ratio (e.g. 10:11 becomes 11:10)
- Copy reel name from filename - Sets the timecode track’s reel name field to the movie’s filename
- Copy reel name from folder name - Sets the timecode track’s reel name field to the folder that the movie is located in
The reel name tasks in particular are extremely useful when applying to multiple clips at once in a batch.
- QT Edit - Improved compatibility when conforming movies with generic media tracks
- QT Edit - An alert message is now only shown for the first Quick Task queued up in batch mode
- Various other minor bug fixes and tweaks
Pro Media Tools is an essential toolkit for media professionals. To find out more, view the feature list, read the user manual or download the free 15-day trial.