(818) 308-4607 Los Angeles, CA
Maintain, optimize and troubleshoot your NLE
Professional cloud workflow platform
Simplified media management
Sometimes you need to swap out an audio track if there's a problem or you need to provide multiple languages or different soundtracks.
Instead of compressing the video again, QT Edit makes it really easy to do this in just a few steps.
1. Open up the movie file in QT Edit.
2. Select the existing audio track and press the - button to delete it.
3. Click the + button and select Audio. Browse for the new audio, which can be an AIFF, WAV or another movie file.
Important: QT Edit inserts the track at the current playhead position so make sure the playhead is at the beginning. If you make a mistake, manually set the start point of the new track to 00:00:00:00.
4. Double-check sync in the preview window and then hit Save.
5. You will be asked if you want to flatten the movie. This makes the movie self-contained. In most cases you will want to flatten, but if you want to create a reference movie select Don't Flatten.