< Blog Home
Pro Media Tools 1.4.6 - preserve movie timestamps in QT Edit batch mode
We've just released Pro Media Tools 1.4.6, a minor update to our suite of media management and workflow tools for video professionals.
Preserve timestamps in QT Edit
Batch mode now has an option to preserve timestamps. This allows you to modify a group of files but keep the creation / modification dates the same. This is helpful for situations where your workflow depends on the files having particular dates and times.
- QT Edit - Added additional ARRI metadata presets
- QT Edit - Conforming is now aborted if the user does not have write permissions for the file
- QT Edit - Fixed an issue where exported timecode in marker lists could be incorrect
- Post Haste - Updated the default templates to use the new [template] filename syntax (go to Tools > Restore Default Templates to get the new ones)
- Post Haste - Added support for Premiere Pro 2015.3 project files
- Post Haste - Removed Kollaborate support (for now)
- Various other bug fixes, tweaks and improvements
Pro Media Tools is an essential toolkit for media professionals. To find out more, view the feature list, read the user manual or download the free 15-day trial.