< Blog Home
Pro Media Tools 1.0.5 released
Last week we released Pro Media Tools 1.0.5, a small maintenance update for our suite of tools to streamline media management. It fixes some XML issues, reduces memory usage in Edit Detector and speeds up Quick Bins.
The changes are as follows:
- Edit Detector - Option to export the first frame of each shot as a JPEG image
- Edit Detector - Reduced memory usage
- Gamma Shift Detector now remembers previously-opened files
- Project Overview - Fixed an issue where a project could fail to import if invalid characters were in the XML data
- Project Overview - Fixed an issue where the Position column may not sort correctly
- Quick Bins - Speed boost when creating Smart Bins and Smart Bin Ranges
- General bug fixes, tweaks and improvements
Pro Media Tools is an essential toolkit for post production professionals. Download the free 15-day trial to see how it can enhance your workflow.