(818) 308-4607 Los Angeles, CA
Maintain, optimize and troubleshoot your NLE
Professional cloud workflow platform
Simplified media management
Here's how to do it:
1. Click the Action button in Cut Notes and tap Email FCP Marker List.
2. Email the marker list text file to yourself.
3. Download the file on to your Final Cut Pro X system.
4. With the project selected in the Project Browser of FCPX, go to File > Export XML and save an XML copy of your sequence.
5. Launch Cut Notes Marker Import and open the marker list text file exported from Cut Notes.
6. Click Open Project and browse for the exported XML copy of the FCPX project.
7. Click Send to Final Cut Pro. Final Cut Pro X will automatically open a duplicate of the existing project with the new markers added.
Cut Notes Marker Import 1.1 is a free companion app for Cut Notes and can be downloaded from the Cut Notes section of the site.