< Blog Home
CinePlay 1.6.2 and Cut Notes 2.4.4 released
CinePlay 1.6.2 for iOS and Cut Notes 2.4.4 for iPad are now out.
CinePlay 1.6.2 changes
- New Kollaborate authentication system. It should detect your previous login automatically but if not, please reauthorize by clicking the + button in the media view. Self-hosted customers should be using Kollaborate Server 2.0 or higher.
- Added 2:1 and 2.40:1 aspect ratio masks
- Fixed an issue where timecode may not update while scrubbing
- Fixed an issue where the UI may hang while generating thumbnails
- Various other bug fixes and tweaks
Cut Notes 2.4.4 changes
- Button titles span multiple lines and dynamically resize to fit in more text
- Fixed an issue where playback buttons may not work if the cut was initially loaded in portrait orientation
- Notes now reorder correctly when editing timecode
- Prevented users from accidentally switching back to the project view by swiping in the wrong place
- Fixed an issue where large button sets could not be scrolled after switching out of notes view
- Minor Kollaborate API tweaks
- Various other tweaks and improvements
To find out more, visit the product pages for CinePlay for iOS and Cut Notes for iPad.