Version: 1.3.1 (changelog
Size: 20.5 MB
"With apps such as Quick Bins, Batch Renamer & Project Overview, I feel like I have an assistant editor living in my dock. I'm starting to forget how I worked without them."
-- Craig Bergonzoni.
- Intel processor
- Mac OS X 10.6-10.9
- Final Cut Pro 6.0.2 or higher
- Final Cut Pro X
- Avid Media Composer 5.0 for Mac or higher
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 for Mac or higher
Changes in this version (1.3.1)
- QT Edit - Speed boost and reliability improvements for batch conforming
- Minor bug fixes
Changes in version 1.3
- Support for Adobe Creative Cloud 2014 and FCPX 10.1.2
- QT Edit - Batch mode overhaul with improved stability. There is now no limit to the number of files that can be processed at once for registered users.
- QT Edit - Improved batch UI. The task list shows which actions are queued for processing and allows you to delete unwanted tasks.
- QT Edit - Error alerts are now saved until the end of batch processing to prevent the queue from being interrupted
- QT Edit - Improved framerate conform reliability in batch mode
- Render Watcher - Fixed an issue where Adobe Media Encoder jobs may not be detected correctly
- Render Watcher - Fixed a hang when Compressor jobs end
- Various other bug fixes, tweaks and improvements