Version: 1.2.1 (changelog
Size: 19.3 MB
"With apps such as Quick Bins, Batch Renamer & Project Overview, I feel like I have an assistant editor living in my dock. I'm starting to forget how I worked without them."
-- Craig Bergonzoni.
- Intel processor
- Mac OS X 10.6-10.9
- Final Cut Pro 6.0.2 or higher
- Final Cut Pro X
- Avid Media Composer 5.0 for Mac or higher
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 for Mac or higher
Changes in this version (1.2.1)
- Video Check - Overhauled flash frame detection and you can now specify the maximum flash frame length to detect (OS X 10.7+ only)
- QT Edit - Added an option in batch mode to import timecode from a range of files with the same name as the files in the batch
- Render Watcher - Minor improvements to Compressor render alerts
- Auto Transfer - Stability improvements
- Various bug fixes, tweaks and improvements